Guilde des MA  sur NK Index du Forum Guilde des MA sur NK
Lieu de rencontre et d'échange des Marchants Ambulants de Native Kingdom qui adhèrent à la charte des MA

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

DonalLenihan3AMyLifeinRugby

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde des MA sur NK Index du Forum -> Les Marchés du Cuauhnahuac -> Les clans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alysakei

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 07:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: DonalLenihan3AMyLifeinRugby Répondre en citant

Donal Lenihan: My Life in Rugby
by Donal Lenihan
rating: 4.5 (2 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Donal Lenihan: My Life in Rugby
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Donal Lenihan: My Life in Rugby

As player, manager, and pundit, Donal Lenihan has seen it all in the world of rugby - and done much of it too. A victorious captain of Munster Junior and Senior Schools, he went on to skipper the Ireland team at the inaugural Rugby World Cup in New Zealand in 1987 and was a fixture in the second row for over a decade, winning two Triple Crowns and three Five Nations championships. Selected for three British & Irish Lions tours, he was famous for skippering the unbeaten side nicknamed 'Donal's Doughnuts', before taking charge of both Ireland and the Lions as manager.

From such a stellar position at the heart of the rugby world, Donal Lenihan has a wealth of stories to tell from both on and off the pitch, from raucous antics on tour to the sometimes difficult fellowship of players in a time of Troubles. He delves deeply into Cork and Munster culture and the influence on his career of his family. And as a much-respected analyst, Donal is also not short on voicing his opinion on the rights and wrongs of the modern game, and how the transition from the amateur to the professional era has affected the heart and soul of rugby.

Full of wit, insight and emotional sincerity, this is a rugby book for the ages by a sporting great.

Details:
price: $11.79
bound: 304 pages
publisher: Transworld Publishers (March 9, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 184827226X, 978-1848272262,
weight: 8.5 ounces (
filesize:

Donal Lenihan: My Life in Rugby Donal Lenihan

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 07:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde des MA sur NK Index du Forum -> Les Marchés du Cuauhnahuac -> Les clans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation